21 evergreen riddles to enjoy


               21 mind tumbling riddles for you to enjoy and check your wits:):)

answers at end .

 
1.I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?

2.I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What amI?

3.No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?

4. I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?



5.I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

6.As a whole I am both safe and secure. Behead me and I become a place of meeting. Behead me again and I am the partner of ready. Restore me and I become the domain of beasts. What am I?

7.What is the only continent that does not have snakes or reptiles?

8.It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?

9.What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?

10.I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be

11. Ripped from my mother's womb,Beaten and burned,I become a blood thirsty killer.What am I?

12.What comes in different sizes, different colors and different shapes?

13.A word I know, six letters it contains, subtract just one and twelve remains.

14.Which tree is the most difficult to get along with?

15.Halo of water, tongue of wood Skin of stone, long I've stood. My fingers short reach to the sky
Inside my heart men live and die.

16.What is round as a dishpan, deep as a tub, and still the oceans couldn't fill it up?

17. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?

18. What is it the more you take away the larger it becomes?

19. A hundred-year-old man and his head one night old.

20. What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?

21. Scarcely was the father in this world when the son could be found sitting on the roof.








answer key:)


 1.A nose.
2.A sponge.
3.Silence,secret
4.A splinter.
5.A hole.
6.A stable.
7.Antartica
8.Man (or woman)
9.Charcoal
10.Few
11.Iron ore
12.A jigsaw puzzle
13.Dozens, dozen
14.A crabtree
15.A castle.
16.A sieve
17.Footsteps
18.A hole
19.Snow on a tree stump
20.The sun
21.Fire, smoke





keep enjoying...:):)


No comments:

Post a Comment